Killeen High School Announcements
- Are you a boy or girl who is interested in joining the wrestling team? If so, please meet with Coach Easton in room 322 either tomorrow morning or tomorrowafter school. You must have a physical in order to join.
- Lady Roo basketball try-outs will be October 23rd and 24th from 6-8 am. Student-athletes must have a physical and all online paperwork completed to attend try-outs. If you would like to play Fall League Basketball stop by the gym after school until 4:30 pm to speak with Coach Graham. You must see Coach Graham before tomorrow for a permission slip.
- The Black Out Pep Rally is November 1st. Wristbands to attend the Pep Rally will start being sold in Student Activities on Monday for $3. Proceeds will go to United Way.
- Boys’ basketball tryouts are on October 30th in the main gym from 6:30-7:30 pm. You must be a 10th, 11th or 12th grader and have a physical turned in to Doc Beeman before you can tryout.
- Seniors: You can now make appointments for senior picture retakes. You will sign up for a time in room 122. The dates available are November 6, 7 and 8.
- The KHS AquaRoos competed in their first home meet of the year this past Saturday. The Girls team out swam the Lady Grey Wolves and the Temple Wildcats while the Boys team out swam the Ellison Eagles. Way to go Roos!
Student Activities Secretary
Killeen High School